AEC-DATA project, designed to download data for free 3D software, created in 1996 by company SOFTconsult spol. s r.o. From this year our company is preparing 3D models (data) of specific domestic and foreign producers for the general user community. The www.aec-data.com allows their free downloads. Our goal in this project, cooperation with manufacturers of interior furnishings and building materials, are safe connection to the user from architects, planners and interior designers.
At the AEC-DATA project we released over 100 CDs with 3D data and to freely follow our other projects. Models of specific products are used in 3D software for interior design - AEC-CREATIVE. And also in further project AEC-media are used in creating presentations for the Internet and CD / DVDs. The added value of the project is undoubtedly an increase in services aimed at end customers when using applications that use 3D data is guaranteed during the presentation more attractive products.
In 2011, the server www.aec-data.com fundamentally changed. The new version of the site will provide its users to facilitate access to 3D models, and a comfortable fast download of selected objects to your computer. Given the almost unlimited possibilities of the Internet as well as preparing applications that provide easy connection between the sponsor of the proposal, a supplier of products and design contractor.
Actual amount of data located on server AEC-DATA:
- ArCon, ArCon EVO BIM - .ACO format and textures
- 34474 models in total size of 12.4 GB
- 3DStudio - 3D models in .MAX format and textures
- 20053 models in total size of 13.4 GB
- 3D visualization - 3D models in .3DS format and textures
- 12331 models in total size of 3.4 GB
- CAD DWG - 2D and 3D models in .DWG format and textures
- 24486 models in total size of 15.7 GB
- CAD DXF - 3D models in .DXF format and textures
- 4900 models in total size of 11.9 GB
SOFTconsult spol. s r.o.
Pražská 1279 / 18,
102 00 Prague 10
Registered in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 38236
Software for mass downloading multiple models